Saturday, August 22, 2015

Getting positive

I have found a slight cure for my random negativeness recently. Yes!! After reading several articles on the internet, I have come up with several methods. To start off though, it would be best to point out some of the causes of my problems. One of the major issues is that I feel lonely at times because I felt that people do not understand me.

A very simple method to deal with this is to actually think of the stuff you have in common with your friends, e.g. traits, hobbies, personalities. When you start to look at things from this perspective, you will start to notice that we actually have a lot in common with the people we often hang out with. For this reason, the people around you do understand you. Although we do in fact have some difference, this is normal as everyone is unique.

Another method is to recall the time you spent with your friends. This may seem very normal but one will actually forget about this easily. Try to think of the time you guys had good times together or even have a fight and the recovery process. This would lead to the thinking that you are very fortunate to have people that are around you no matter what.

These methods help me and I hope this would also help people like me out there.

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment